This post brought to you by TruMoo. All opinions are 100% mine. #TruMoo
My kids have a sixth sense for when a gallon of TruMoo is in the house. The other day, I came home from the grocery store with TruMoo and within minutes, was swarmed by the kids holding out empty glasses in hopes of getting them filled with their favorite chocolate milk. I told them to wait just a little while and I would let them have a frozen treat, a TruMoo Chocolate Frosty.
A TruMoo Chocolate Frosty is a cross between soft serve ice cream and a milkshake. You can eat it with a spoon or drink it through a straw. It’s simple to make this delicious dessert at home using a Cuisinart ice cream maker. It takes only 3 ingredients and about 25 minutes to form in the Cuisinart.
*Note: If you do not have an ice cream maker, you can use a blender to make it! See blender directions below.
TruMoo Chocolate Frosty Recipe
- Half Gallon TruMoo
- 8 ounce tub Whipped Topping (thawed)
- 7 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Combine Cool Whip and Sweetened Condensed Milk in the ice cream maker freezer bowl and mix well.
- Pour TruMoo Chocolate Milk into the ice cream maker and fill it up almost all the way to the rim (leave a little space so it won’t run over when you add the mixer attachment). Stir ingredients to combine.
- Put the mixer attachement and lid on the Cuisinart ice cream maker. Turn it on and allow to mix for 25-30 minutes or until ice cream reaches desired consistency. We like it to be soft enough to drink through a straw.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until mixed.
- Pour mixture into a blender and blend thoroughly.
- Once mixture is fully blended, pour it into a freezer safe container and freeze for about 2 hours, stirring every half hour, until desired consistency is reached.
TruMoo Chocolate Frosties are one of my family’s favorite frozen desserts. It is one of my easiest ice cream maker recipes, too. Treat yourself to a TruMoo Frosty and let me know what you think.
Mix it up! Substitute TruMoo Chocolate Milk with TruMoo Strawberry Milk for a Strawberry Frosty. Visit TruMoo for more information.
What is your favorite TruMoo flavor? Do you have your own TruMoo recipe?
Like TruMoo on Facebook