This post brought to you by Huggies®. All opinions are 100% mine.
A lot of parents start planning for their child’s future even before the child is born! It’s fun to imagine all the wonderful milestones and events your child has in front of them. We want the best for our children because we want them to live a happy life. The possibilities are endless.
What are your big dreams for your child? Wouldn’t it be great if you had $5.000 to help make those dreams come true?
Enter the Huggies® Little Hands, Big Plans Essay Contest for your chance to win $5,000 to help your children achieve the dreams you have for them.
How to Enter:
- Go to Dollar General/Huggies® Little Hands, Big Plans Essay Contest page
- Click “Enter Now”
- Follow the links and instructions and fill out the form completely.
- Submit an essay of 250 words or less telling about the big dreams you have for your child
- Click “Enter”
There will be TWO winners for each of the 5 submission periods in the contest! The Submission Periods are as follows:
- Submission Period #1: April 23-May 31
- Submission Period #2: June 1-June 30
- Submission Period #3: July 1-July 31
- Submission Period #4: August 1-August 31
- Submission Period #5: September 1-September 30
*Entries accepted in both Spanish and English.
My biggest dream for my children is for them to be able to go to college. The high cost of college tuition makes me worry that we will not be able to afford to send each of our four children. The $5,000 prize money would help us to pay for their education.
I am sure you would love to win one of the $5,000 prizes, too! Don’t miss out on your chance to enter the Huggies® Little Hands, Big Plans Essay Contest. Get your entry in today. Good luck!