This post is sponsored by Country Crock®. All opinions are my own.
I love holiday baking, so I am thrilled to share this Country Crock® Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe. The unique thing about this new cookie recipe is it’s the perfect base cookie dough. Use it to make any kind of cookies you can imagine by adding 1 to 2 cups of your favorite mix-ins. It’s as simple as that. The sky is the limit when it comes to cookie add-in combinations.
It’s fun to invent your own kind of cookie. No matter what you decide to add to the base cookie dough, you’re going to get delicious results. Begin by brainstorming your favorite cookie add-in ideas like: Chocolate chips, your favorite candy bar (crushed up), nuts, dried fruits, coconut, peppermint chips…I could keep going, but I’m sure you get the idea.
My family took a vote, and we decided to add toffee bits and milk chocolate chips to the Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe. Our Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies turned out to be nom-nom good! It’s already time to refill the cookie jar with another batch.
Are you ready to Make It Yours™? Pick your cookie add-ins and give the recipe a try. I think you’ll agree that the basic Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe is the only one you’ll ever need.
Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe with Toffee & Chocolate Chips
|4 dozen||10 minutes|
This easy from scratch cookie recipe is the only one you'll ever need! Make the dough, add 1-2 cups of your favorite mix-ins. For Toffee Chocolate Chip cookies, use 1 cup milk chocolate chips and 1 cup toffee bits.
- 1 cup Country Crock
- 3/4 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Large Egg Yolk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Chip
- 1 cup Toffee Bits
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix brown sugar, granulated sugar, Country Crock spread, egg, egg yolk and vanilla into a large bowl until well mixed. Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda until blended (dough will be soft and creamy).
- Add mix-ins (chocolate chips and toffee bits) into the dough until every spoonful of dough has some of the delicious mix-ins.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from baking sheets and cool completely.
Toffee bits are the best! They’re definitely one of my favorite cookie ingredients. =)
Thanks! I am glad to know you love them, too. 🙂