Sometimes you need easy Halloween treats. Fast. Like that time
I forgot you forgot you signed up to bring treats to your oldest son’s class party until about a half hour before the party started. Doughnuts of Doom are the perfect cover-up for that kind of forgetfulness. They are so cool and spooky-looking, but can be whipped out onto a serving plate faster than you can say Trick or Treat!
Doughnuts of Doom
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Doughnuts (from the bakery – I got plain Glazed Doughnuts)
- Candy eyeballs (2 candy eyeballs per doughnut)
- Fake vampire fangs (the cheap plastic kind – buy a big pack of however many you need, 1 set per doughnut)
How to make:
1. Take a set of vampire fangs and carefully place them in the hole of a doughnut.
2. Take 2 candy eyeballs, put them into place on the doughnut. Give them a light press with your finger to make sure they stay put.
3. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 for every doughnut.
Doughnuts of Doom are one of my favorite fast and easy Halloween party ideas. What kinds of Halloween treats do your kids love? Share your ideas in the comments below.
[Tweet “Easy #Halloween Treats! #Doughnuts of Doom at @momfindsout”]
Don’t miss out! See this and more fun Halloween ideas when you follow me on Pinterest.