My family lives in a dry desert climate. We have pets. We deal with allergies and dry skin. Any one of those things is a great reason to get a Venta Airwasher home humidifier and purifier. If you have children, pets, seasonal allergies, and/or dry skin, you’ll definitely want to learn what an air cleaner can do for your home and family. I received a Venta Airwasher LW45 for my honest thoughts and opinions on how it has improved things at my house.
A Venta Airwasher is an all-in-one home humidifer and air purifier. I found it very easy to set up and use right out of the box. Once the unit is filled with water, it’s ready to plug in and get to work. I put ours in the main living area because that is where the kids and I spend most of our time when we are at home.
Ever since we moved to Utah, I have had to find ways to add moisture to our air. It is so dry here, especially in the winter. The dryness takes a toll on everyone, including the kids. We get frequent nosebleeds, our skin gets dry, itchy and sometimes even cracks open. A home humidifer is a MUST for us. Not one of us has had a nosebleed since we started using the Venta Airwasher.
No matter how dry it is where you live, the Venta Airwasher never overhumidifies your house. It only puts out the moisture your home’s air needs and purifies the air 24/7. More than half a million Venta Airwashers have already been sold worldwide, so I felt good about trying one at my house.
There’s a whole laundry list of ways using a Venta Airwasher can boost your home’s air quality. Venta airwashers:
- Add moisture to the air
- Clean germs from the air
- Reduce airborne allergens like dust, pet dander and mold
- Improve air quality so children and parents sleep better at night
My family started using the Venta Airwasher this past winter. My experience with our Venta Airwasher has helped me realize even more things I really appreciate about it. I’m so happy we got one of these to help us stay healthy and have clean air in our home.
- One Venta Airwasher can humidify 800 square feet of my home. Running one Venta Airwasher is much more convenient than what I used to do. I used to need multiple small units that had to be refilled constantly. Plus, my other humidifiers did not have the ability to purify the air like the Venta Airwasher.
- The Venta Airwasher does not use messy filters. Every time I add new water, it’s like I am using a fresh clean filter. We have hard water where we live, so I use the Venta Water Treatment Additive every 10-14 days to prevent residue build-up.
- The Venta Airwasher runs so quietly that I don’t even notice it going in the background. I run our Venta Airwasher literally 24/7, right in the main room of my house. No one ever notices it, and it never gets in the way.
- It is simple to refill the unit with water. I have the largest capacity Venta Airwasher (LW45) and usually need to refill it every 24 hours. It has become part of my daily routine. I have found it easiest to use a bucket to refill my unit instead of carrying the unit back and forth from the water source.
- The unit automatically switches Off when the water level is low.
- I’m ready for allergy season! The Venta Airwasher is the best air purifier for dust, mold and other allergens. Cleaner air and proper moisture levels should help reduce my annoying allergy and sinus problems.
- Venta Airwashers are eco-friendly and energy efficient.
I recently learned that you can use essential oils in the Venta Airwasher! I have not tried the Venta Aromatherapy essential oil blends myself, but think that they would be a great way to add scent to my home.
Venta Airwashers come in three different size models and color choices to fit your home and decor needs. Which Venta Airwasher home humidifier and purifier would work best for your family?