Easter OREO Fudge treats made oh-so-easy in the microwave! Give this delicious OREO fudge recipe a try – it’s ready in minutes! You’ll love the sweet flavor of cookies and cream fudge. Pastel milk chocolate candies and sprinkles add to the fun.
I have made lots of easy fudge recipes, but this one has got to be one of the easiest. The main ingredients are white chocolate chips and vanilla frosting. The rest of the add-ins are up to you! For spring and Easter desserts, I use the pastel-colored milk chocolate candies and OREO cookies.
This Easter treat recipe was inspired by an Easter OREO Bark Recipe I saw on Pinterest. I gave the recipe a little makeover to turn it into easy microwave fudge. Be sure to scroll down to the end of this blog post for a list of other Pinterest Remakes done by my blogger friends. They always inspire me!
What do you think about Easter OREO fudge? It will definitely satisfy your Easter sweet tooth! Check out other my other Easter treat ideas like Rice Krispies Candy Nests, edible PEEPS necklaces, and a Mini Carrot Cake recipe.
I’m part of a group of bloggers that remakes pins we find on Pinterest to make them our own. For more fun Pinterest Remakes projects, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- How to Make Homemade Febreze for Spring Freshness by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Spring Rolls with Black Bean Noodles by Upstate Ramblings
- Bacon Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze by Day by Day in Our World
- Beef Enchilada Casserole by Just 2 Sisters
- DIY Lavender Hand Soap by Home and Garden Cafe
- Homemade Strawberry Vinegar by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Bowl by Sincerely Mindy
- Carrot Patch Brownie Bowls by Sugar, Spice and Family Life
- Easter Eggs Coloring Page Free Printable by Baby Loving Mama
- Simple Italian Pot Roast by The Guavalicious Life