I can’t imagine an Easter basket without Easter PEEPS. We are excited to tell you about them, plus share our sweet PEEPS on a stick edible craft.
Yummy Candy Coated Sparkle PEEPS on a Stick.
We dipped bunny marshmallow PEEPS into candy coating, then added sparkly sugar sprinkles. These adorable Easter treats on a stick are a fun way we can share our PEEPS tradition with our friends.
Have you noticed how PEEPS comes out with exciting new flavors every Easter?
This year is probably my favorite new PEEPS line yet, called PEEPS Delights. These are the most decadent PEEPS yet.
PEEPS Delights marshmallow chicks are dipped in chocolate or fudge, and come in delicious flavors including Coconut and Blueberry (dipped in dark chocolate.)
My pick is for the Coconut PEEPS Chicks in Dark Chocolate. These are so good, I hid my pack from the kids so I could have them all to myself!
Don’t worry, my kids are not PEEP-deprived. They got to try cool flavors like PEEPS Fruit Punch, Party Cake and Blue Raspberry.
Any of these flavors are perfect for filling Easter baskets.
My kids had a lot of fun helping me make Easter PEEPS treats with our classic PEEPS marshmallows.
How To Make Marshmallow PEEPS on a Stick
What are your favorite Easter PEEPS flavors?
- Classic Marshmallow PEEPS Bunnies
- Candy Melts
- Sugar Sprinkles
- Paper Straws
- Wax Paper
- Optional packaging idea: Clear treat bags with ties
1. Carefully break apart your marshmallow PEEPS bunny. Melt about 1/2 cup of candy melts in the microwave according to package directions (about 1 minute until melted completely smooth when stirred.)
2. Dip a PEEPS bunny into the candy melts to cover the bottom half on the front and back.
3. Remove the PEEPS bunny from the candy melts and allow the excess melted candy coating to drip off. Insert a paper straw into the bunny from the bottom going up into the bunny about halfway to hold the bunny on the stick.
4. Place the PEEPS bunny on a wax paper lined baking sheet or counter, and sprinkle the candy coating with sugar sprinkles before the melted coating hardens. Repeat Steps 2 through 4 for all the PEEPS.
5. Once the candy coating has cooled and hardened completely (about 20-30 minutes), put the PEEPS in an airtight storage container OR package them individually by putting the candy-coated PEEPS into a clear treat bag and tying it closed with a ribbon.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Wilton Colored Sugar Sprinkles
Wilton Bright White Candy Melts Candy, 12 oz.
Wilton Candy Melts Candy And Chocolate Melting Pot, 2.5 Cups
Treat Bag Set Including 100pcs Parcel Bags
Pastel Straws, 25 Pack - Easter Striped Straws, Spring Tall Drinking Straws, Party Paper Straws - Pastel Striped Straws
Easter Marshmallow Chicks Peeps Variety Pack 50 Ct, 5 Pack
Looking for more ways to use Easter PEEPS? Create this easy no bake Easter Dessert! Get the recipe for PEEPS chocolate peppermint marshmallow pie.
You will love this easy to make Easter fudge made with OREO cookies! Make this fudge in minutes using the microwave.
Get the recipe for Easter OREO fudge.